Life Stress Test
Availability: Available for immediate download to your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad!
Category: Health & Fitness
Updated: May 25, 2012
Size: 2.1 MB
© 2011 Advanced Human Performance Systems
The Life Stress Test is a quick and easy personal assessment you can complete in just a few minutes that will reveal your current stress levels and help you build a personal life plan to earn how to decrease negative stress while improving self-confidence, focus, and resiliency!
Life can be very stressful when you think of all the things that bog us down daily - from the frustrating traffic jam on the way to work to the bigger problems we often face, including dealing with health problems, poor personal relationships, and tough financial situations. Interestingly, it is in these stressful moments where we make critical decisions about how we handle our personal stressors – leading to either positive or negative future outcomes.
When we learn to cope with stress in positive, healthy, and constructive ways, we can actually use stress to help us become happier, healthier, and more productive people. Unfortunately, when we allow stress to impact us in negative ways, we often experience emotional trauma; physical aches, pains, and illnesses; and are more at-risk for developing substance dependency issues. Ultimately, the overall quality of our lives is largely dependent on how well we identify and respond to the stressors in our lives.
The good news is that we can learn how to make stress work for us rather than against us, and The Life Stress Test is designed to help in this pursuit!
The Life Stress Test, developed by nationally acclaimed performance and wellness expert Dr. Chris Stankovich, will reveal your current stress levels as assessed through the following categories:
- Time management
- Communication, including conflict resolution
- Level of optimism
- Human perception
- Plus much more!
The Life Stress Test can be used on a regular basis to help you quickly gauge your current stress level, and the immediate tips and feedback provided are designed to help you build a personal life plan to earn how to decrease negative stress while improving self-confidence, focus, and resiliency!
Why let another life stressor take you out of your game when you can learn how to turn life’s problems into manageable life challenges? Try The Life Stress Test today!
- Downloadable MP3s
- Changing Habits for Life Success
- Leadership for Life Success
- Optimal Balance
- Life Package (3 MP3s)
- Mind of Steel #1
- Mind of Steel #2
- Mind of Steel #3
- Mind of Steel #4
- Mind of Steel Package (4 MP3s)
- Mind of Steel: Baseball
- Mind of Steel: Baseball Guided Imagery
- Mind of Steel: Baseball Package
- Mind of Steel: Mental Toughness for Success in Pool
- Mind of Steel: Mental Toughness for Success in Pool Guided Imagery
- Mind of Steel: Mental Toughness for Success in Pool Package (2 MP3s)
- Mind of Steel: Wrestling
- Mind of Steel: Wrestling Guided Imagery
- Mind of Steel: Wrestling Package
- Own the Game
- Peak Performance - 10 Tips
- Peak Performance for Athletes
- Peak Performance Package (2 MP3s)
- Peak Performance for Youth Sport Coaches
- Sport Success 360° PLUS
- Student Athletes as Leaders On and Off the Field
- Captains Leadership Summit Series
- Combating Athlete Burnout
- Combating Coach Burnout
- Combating Burnout 2-Pack (Both Burnout DVDs)
- Developing Team Toughness in the Clutch - The Athlete's Guide
- Developing Team Toughness in the Clutch - The Coach's Guide
- Developing Team Toughness in the Clutch Set (Both DVDs)
- Mental Toughness for Success in Pool
- Optimal Balance - NEW!
- Parent's Video Playbook - NEW!
- Tough Topics - NEW!
- Wrestling Your Best
- Mental Toughness Guide to Athletic Success eBook - NEW!
- Mind of Steel
- Mind of Steel: Pool Manual - NEW!
- Mind of Steel: Pool Package - NEW!
- Optimal Balance
- Parents Playbook
- Positive Transitions for Student Athletes
- Sport Performance Assessment
- Sport Success 360°
- Sport Success 360° and 360° PLUS Downloadable package
- iPhone Apps